Outputting an elliptical style beam for broader and brighter road coverage this modular 600 lumen lighthead can be swapped between small, medium and large PWR Bank batteries for longer runtimes.
When Knog designs each light, we put optics at the heart of that equation. Whether it's new LED formations, or beam patterns, we are committed to making each lumen work harder once you're on the road. If you do more than one type of riding then this modular light system will let you expand your product range without shrinking your wallet. Get a stronger lighthead for brightness, or a bigger battery for runtime.
- Compatibility - The 600L lighthead is compatible with the 3350mAh, 5000mAh and 10,000mAh PWR Banks
- Program your modes - Plug your lighthead into your computer, download the ModeMaker app and then tailor light modes to your light.
- Light Beam - Lighthead with elliptical beam concentration of the light where it needs to be
- Accessories Included - Male-Female USB cable
- Lighthead Output:â" ¬Ã¡600 Lumens.
- Dimensions :â" ¬Ã¡33mm x 30mm â" œÃ¿.
- Weight :â" ¬Ã¡32g.
- Operation: PWR Lightheads have no buttons! Instead we use rotation to switch the light on & between modes.
- To turn light On / Off: Rotate the lighthead until it stops and hold in place for 1 second or until the light turns on / off.
- To change the modes: Once the light is on, you can simply change the mode by rotating the light head until it stops. It will spring back into position.