Our Hire Bikes
- HARDTAIL MOUNTAIN BIKES
- Marin Bobcat Trail 5
Marin Wildcat Trail 5
Great quality trail hardtails that are easy to get on with and still provide excellent handling for more more experienced riders
We have 5 sizes available Extra Small -Small - Medium - Large - Extra Large
Extra Small - Medium are 27.5" wheelers Large and XL are 29ers
- FAT BIKES
- Surly Wednesday is an all-round steel framed trail/adventure fat bike. A brilliant rough terrain expedition bike that can handle technical singletrack with aplomb
Scott Big Jon is a lighter weight aluminium frame fat bike with 5" tyres that will help you ride up and over whatever takes your fancy!
- ELECTRIC BIKES
- Scott E-Scale bikes with Bosch pedal assist are a wonderful way to make the most of the area's trails.
Even if you haven't cycled for a while you'll be amazed how far these bikes will let you ride!
- JUNIOR BIKES
- Scott Roxter 26 - fantastic bikes for youth and smaller riders
Scott Roxter 24 - a great bike for 7 - 10 year olds
Scott Roxter 20 - just right for 6 - 8 year old riders
- TRAILERS and CHILD SEATS
- Wee Hoo I-Go - basically a cross between a trailer bike and a child seat, these are really popular with younger children
Croozer Kids Trailer - solo or double, your little ones can travel in style and comfort!
Croozer dog trailer - well, we wouldn't want your pooch to feel left out!
- BOOKING RECOMMENDED
- Booking in advance is recommended, especially in holiday periods - the day before is usually enough, that way you can check out the weather forecast!
It helps if you can let us know the approx height of the riders, or age of children (12 or under) - that way we can allocate the appropriate size of bike for you.
Please call the shop on 01479 810111 or email us using the contact page